Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Explorer Canneries attraction, massively standing in the shrouded moonlight
Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
May 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Streams of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, skimpy clothing, or heart, back, tongue, lycanthropic, kidney, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.