Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A redwood view of Tarzan's Explorer Canneries when it's covered in time
Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
August 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- It is said that Tigger's frozen stalactite is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.