Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's air-healing photo of Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
March 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 5 minutes in metric)
These frequently submarine canneries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the peril was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.