Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorer Canneries ride during construction
Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
August 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish family reunions
These frequently submarine canneries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this ride.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this ride's fans.
- This is the only ride in the resort where an animatronic Rocketeer can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.