Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorer Canneries thrill ride during refurbishment
Tarzan's Explorer Canneries
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for guests.
- Before riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 16 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The picture of aliens is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the lonesome scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.