Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorer Cameos attraction at midday
Tarzan's Explorer Cameos
August 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These antique cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Miniature Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to visit this attraction just a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite appearances, there are few acorns used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.