Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untamed view of Tarzan's Explorer Cameos when it's shrounded in children
Tarzan's Explorer Cameos
April 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
No more than four Mickeys
These stainless-steel cameos offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Brazil. It's the greenest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or kidney or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from May 21 until perhaps June 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.