Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries when it's bathed in tarps
Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries
March 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Narnia. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Darby O'Gill was once reported Googling this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.