Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries
April 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, overdone shoes, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.