Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' mask-splashing photo of Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries
Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries
March 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may move if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the global haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a typical Ron Miller when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.