Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tantor's Explorer Cautionaries
December 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Banks of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After tweeting this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 24 through July 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.