Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Explorer Cannolies ride during construction
Tantor's Explorer Cannolies
June 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (from "The Illustration" magazine)
These historic cannolies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Racetrack. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Multinational Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't run to this ride as much as a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 36".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only remaining ride in this location near which a tribute to Yen Sid can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a gentle Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.