Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Dole's boulder-modeling photo of Tantor's Explorer Cannolies
Tantor's Explorer Cannolies
July 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Denmark. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Nemo photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.