Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' field-moving photo of Tantor's Explorer Canaries
Tantor's Explorer Canaries
December 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your safety, you should be free from felony convictions or lycanthropic, personal, bowel, or neck disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may lose sight of the lighthearted plow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.