Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Explorer Canaries ride, February 18, 1971, 7:38 a.m.
Tantor's Explorer Canaries
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this ride by yourself.
- After enjoying this ride, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- Ride is closed for seasonal repainting from May 20 until about July 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.