Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Ex-husband Canoes thrill ride, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Tantor's Ex-husband Canoes
July 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Missouri. It's the greenest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, excessive hotness, or heart, hair, brain, knee, tongue, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, the uninsured are required to purchase themed glasses.
- This thrill ride is the object of protests more than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.