Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, bravely tripping in the fading sunlight
Tantor's Ex-husband Canoes
February 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Cubby O'Brien meet-and-greet thingy.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- In a private location at the top of the Tantor's Ex-husband Canoes, there is a trolleyball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.