Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Explorer Canaries attraction, bravely considered to be the best benign attraction at Disneyland
Syndrome's Explorer Canaries
December 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.