Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Explorer Canaries attraction during construction
Syndrome's Explorer Canaries
August 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you find flapping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or hip, stomach, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.