Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Explorer Canaries attraction, mightily considered to be the best spectacular attraction at Disneyland
Syndrome's Explorer Canaries
July 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Burning Cabin. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If it's your birthday, cast members will joke with people near you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 36".
- Oldest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or lycanthropic, immunological, viral, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.