Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Explorer Canopies attraction at park opening
Suzanna's Explorer Canopies
January 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the most intense way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $41 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.