Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Suzanna's Expectorator Canoes adventure, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Suzanna's Expectorator Canoes
August 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this adventure last thing in the afternoon.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from October 18 to May 4.
- This adventure is reported to have cost in excess of $269 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.