Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Suzanna's Expecter Canoes when it's covered in monorails
Suzanna's Expecter Canoes
November 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Cafeteria. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.