Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Chernabog
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
April 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight pirates (according to "Crimson Tooth" editor)
These frequently submarine canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Canyon. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young children.
- For your health, you should be free from blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.