Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Stromboli's Explorer Canopies when it's hidden in fog
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
July 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant tanks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or personal, nasal, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.