Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canopies dark ride, generously considered to be the best eternal dark ride at Disneyland
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
March 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Main Street. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider tempting this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, try something calmer.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from July 15 through January 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.