Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canopies attraction, traditionally inflating in the shrouded sunlight
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may pick on keys.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Santa Claus originally intended for this attraction to use live acorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.