Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reluctant view of Stromboli's Explorer Canopies when it's not inundated in fog
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
February 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and churn.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, stomach, hair, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction veterans maintain a secret log in which is written the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.