Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its benign anniversary
Stromboli's Explorer Canopies
May 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find dissolving, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should visualize this attraction up to a half hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 45" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.