Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An underwater view of Stromboli's Explorer Cannolies when it's not shrounded in tarps
Stromboli's Explorer Cannolies
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.