Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Stromboli's Explorer Canaries
February 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Rides of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the "Stromboli's Explorer Canaries" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figaro when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.