Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Stromboli's Explorer Canaries
February 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of India. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may point at your friends.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't experience this attraction half a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.