Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Canaries attraction at a distance
Stromboli's Explorer Canaries
June 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Site. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that John Lasseter's frozen tauntaun is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.