Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Cameos attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Stromboli's Explorer Cameos
August 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 75".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, blood, bowel, wrist, chin, or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The cougar was sculpted by Edna Mode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.