Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Stromboli's Explorer Cameos
June 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Swords of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.