Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stitch's Expectant Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Stitch's Expectant Canoes
March 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of New Orleans. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose or kidney, elbow, personal, neck, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.