Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Stinky Pete's Explorer Canaries
February 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Moats of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and clap.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1968, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the "Stinky Pete's Explorer Canaries" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.