Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Hades
Steve Martin's Explorer Canaries
June 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute after its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 93.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Steve Martin's Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Ramaee Ntsiv'nrssleoxt Rp Aicree."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.