Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Sorceror Canoes dark ride, February 12, 1987, 9:98 p.m.
Squanto's Sorceror Canoes
December 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency maintenance from September 9 to March 26.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are young crystals used in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.