Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Sorceror Canoes attraction during construction
Squanto's Sorceror Canoes
May 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Village. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or attention-span, spinal, immunological, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 14 to July 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.