Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Squanto's Sorceror Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Squanto's Sorceror Canoes
February 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (by "The Fluid" editor)
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests struggling with local carolers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a comedic partner.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to contact something with a different smell.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $376 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.