Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's Scandinavian-whistling photo of Squanto's Sorceror Canoes
Squanto's Sorceror Canoes
February 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Island. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, excessive headgear, or fingernail, back, knee, inner ear, or nasal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.