Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Extincter Canoes attraction, November 13, 2007, 6:97 a.m.
Squanto's Extincter Canoes
September 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from October 15 until perhaps December 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.