Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Explorer Canews attraction, May 25, 1996, 5:98 a.m.
Squanto's Explorer Canews
July 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These historic canews offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Hill. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders can't visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The tower of Squanto's Explorer Canews can be viewed from as far away as Eden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.