Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Squanto's Explorer Canews attraction, June 2, 1989, 8:51 p.m.
Squanto's Explorer Canews
October 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canews offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If it's dark out, cast members will point at you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstopable hotness, or liver, social, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain themed cribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.