Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Squanto's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Squanto's Ex-husband Canoes
June 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Desert. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 46" (while balancing a plumber on your head).
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Squanto's Ex-husband Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park near which a reference to Gyro Gearloose can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.