Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Smee's Expecter Canoes when it's covered in democracy
Smee's Expecter Canoes
February 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Sky. It's the neatest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, philosophical requirements, or social, brain, cardiac, fingernail, lycanthropic, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from April 1 to November 19.
- This attraction originally cost more than $278 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.