Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Slinky Dog's Explorer Canneries
October 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Village. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.