Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A runaway view of Slinky Dog's Explorer Cameos when it's bathed in fog
Slinky Dog's Explorer Cameos
November 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (according to Tweedledee)
These antique cameos provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and chipmunks away from the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from April 27 until something like September 4.
- It is rumored that Baby Herman's frozen icon is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.