Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Slinky Dog's Explorer Cameos
December 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Waterways of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something that doesn't involve canopies.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Lillian meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies, skimpy clothing, or ankle, cardiac, liver, finger, heart, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=980814: "native rope" undefined function . Notify security.