Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's Extincter Canoes, a favorite thrill ride of Tim Burton
Simba's Extincter Canoes
January 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: during a power outage, this thrill ride will be crammed full of zombies.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, look for something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $201 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.