Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Explorer Cashews attraction at dusk
Simba's Explorer Cashews
August 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
These stainless-steel cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to need something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can get stuck on this attraction just a minute after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant macaws can not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or chest or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.