Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Sorceror Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Sid Phillips' Sorceror Canoes
September 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After living this attraction, you will be compelled to cover something with less people on it.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a secret lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.