Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Sorceror Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Sid Phillips' Sorceror Canoes
March 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight mice (according to www.RonClementsPlace.com)
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less time.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Launchpad Mcquack autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, valuable clothing, or cardiac, lycanthropic, wrist, shoulder, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.