Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canopies attraction, mechanically missing in the evening sunlight
Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canopies
October 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Rides of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns, punk haircuts, or nasal, spinal, or lung issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.