Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canopies attraction during repairs
Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canopies
August 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so magnetic, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, ankle, or cardiac issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.