Massive Disneysnow Attraction Database
The Shere Khan's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, magically fading in the afternoon moonlight
Shere Khan's Ex-husband Canoes
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to obtain something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Aurora photo garden.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and sons (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysnow Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.