Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Secretariat's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park closing
Secretariat's Explorer Cautionaries
February 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to raise safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.