Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Sorceror Canoes attraction at a distance
Schweitzer's Sorceror Canoes
June 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two guests
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant gondolas will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.