Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Sorceror Canoes attraction, December 20, 2006, 6:90 a.m.
Schweitzer's Sorceror Canoes
October 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.