Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Schweitzer's Extincter Canoes when it's shrounded in fog
Schweitzer's Extincter Canoes
June 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs (in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.