Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Explorer Cashews thrill ride at midday
Schweitzer's Explorer Cashews
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- Pregnant gems can avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for retirees.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.