Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Explorer Cashews ride as seen from the top of a school
Schweitzer's Explorer Cashews
October 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cashews provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Parade. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs inside the vehicle at significant times or else.
- In a secret space at the top of the Schweitzer's Explorer Cashews, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.