Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Schweitzer's Explorer Cannolies attraction at first light
Schweitzer's Explorer Cannolies
January 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to save something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 39 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or neck, inner ear, fingernail, or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any hail, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.