Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries thrill ride at dusk
Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries
October 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this thrill ride no more than once.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, experience something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Elvis meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- This is one of the few thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.