Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries experience, mightily considered to be the best indoor experience at Dandy Lines
Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries
February 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Great Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate storms, this experience may run backwards.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this experience's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.