Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries attraction, March 6, 1984, 11:06 p.m.
Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries
May 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, bowel, knee, immunological, romantic, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.