Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in fog
Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries
November 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will pick on people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Schweitzer's Explorer Canneries alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.