Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes
March 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy special pants.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 1 through November 11 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.