Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes ride, dangerously crooning in the morning sunlight
Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes
May 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Five thumbs up
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this ride.
- Ride may be too intense for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary restrictions, bad haircuts, or tongue or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This ride was never sponsored by Riverboat of A Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.