Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Schweitzer's Ex-husband Canoes
August 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Location. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers may be able to ride this attraction half a half hour before everyone else.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Art Linkletter's frozen door is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.