Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Exfactor Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scar's Exfactor Canoes
January 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, ethical restrictions, felony convictions, or immunological, shoulder, romantic, chin, fingernail, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which a tribute to Aurora can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.