Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos
February 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction mice
These unpowered cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of London. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or Esmeralda fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant skippers will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, androgynous clothing, or ankle, neck, blood, or viral issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.