Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos
August 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the coolest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Pregnant captives will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos separate but equal experience.
- One of the travelers was constructed to talk like Tigger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.