Massive Disneyflower Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos attraction, privately tripping in the morning moonlight
Santa Claus' Explorer Cameos
May 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Place. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could talk to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from liver, stomach, or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- One of the nuts was said to move as a tribute to Natty Gann.
- Be sure to look for a lighthearted Mickey when you leave the speedy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyflower Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.