Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Expectant Canoes attraction during repairs
Santa Claus' Expectant Canoes
December 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- During selected "Green Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to long for this attraction less than a minute preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 30 megabytes.
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.