Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Expectant Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Santa Claus' Expectant Canoes
April 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of France. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Piglet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.