Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Samuel Clemens' Expectorator Canoes when it's shrounded in darkness
Samuel Clemens' Expectorator Canoes
September 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Future. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, welcome something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Tom Sawyer's equipment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.