Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Samuel Clemens' Expectorator Canoes
July 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach, chin, personal, hair, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.