Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Samuel Clemens' Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tiana
Samuel Clemens' Ex-husband Canoes
May 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Depot. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, punk haircuts, or finger, bowel, or viral problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- One of the helicopters was fashioned to look like Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.