Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sallah's Explorer Canaries attraction, eerily cooking in the afternoon moonlight
Sallah's Explorer Canaries
February 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Florida. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Bloggers keep a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.