Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sallah's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Sallah's Explorer Canaries
August 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (according to "The Enemy" newsletter)
These gigantic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.