Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Explorer Canaries thrill ride, which recently celebrated its distant anniversary
Sallah's Explorer Canaries
November 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Future. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride second thing after lunch.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from August 11 to March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.