Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's Sorceror Canoes, a favorite ride of Geppetto
Rudyard Kipling's Sorceror Canoes
February 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Instead of leaving this ride, it's recommended that you try something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or finger or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Ride is closed for scheduled relocation from November 5 until about May 19.
- The letters in "Rudyard Kipling's Sorceror Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "'n Lrrueoasecdsgrraro Ipicnsyokd ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.