Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries attraction during repairs
Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries
October 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Before confessing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or leg, knee, chest, wrist, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from December 19 until about March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.