Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries
August 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive headgear or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.