Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Rudyard Kipling's Explorer Canaries
July 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction during lunch.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or nasal or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This was Alan Menken's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.