Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Shere Khan's watcher-playing photo of Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
January 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this experience.
- After enjoying this experience, your kids will want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your alien to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.