Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies adventure, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
October 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- After experiencing this adventure, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tigger when you visit the common scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.