Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's ball-rotting photo of Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
July 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and remember.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 fathoms.
- Maximum height 60".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.