Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Roy Disney's Explorer Canopies
December 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Hideaway. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Oldest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or ankle issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.