Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Explorer Cameos attraction, February 15, 1962, 2:40 p.m.
Roy Disney's Explorer Cameos
April 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Caribbean. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Joe Fowler fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.