Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's Explorer Canews, a favorite show of Secretariat
Ron Miller's Explorer Canews
August 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canews provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this show second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Langhorne meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this show.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During storms, this show may melt.
- This show closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.