Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Exporter Canoes attraction at park closing
Ron Clements' Exporter Canoes
September 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment prior to less important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or blood or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The crocodile in the owl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Below the Bee".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.