Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Exporter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of India
Ron Clements' Exporter Canoes
November 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Walt Disney World. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The deity in the captive room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Along the Fang".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.