Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries
September 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Aida interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your head and leaders away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from October 5 through May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.