Massive Disneyplant Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries
November 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third thumbs down
These guest-powered canaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyplant, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary characters.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 12 through January 27.
- This was one of the last "I ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyplant Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.