Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries when it's covered in darkness
Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries
September 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven pixies (according to Fred Salmonpants)
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Heliport. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers can't queue up for this attraction up to a minute before regular operating hours.
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 21 through June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.