Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An underwater view of Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries when it's not hidden in children
Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries
March 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Earth. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to bypass this attraction for a half hour prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from June 26 until something like December 20.
- The letters in "Ron Clements' Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Iarn'eacsrteoenrpe Reosxcnlm L."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.