Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes attraction at dusk
Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes
December 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of South America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or hair, inner ear, ribcage, skin, leg, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.