Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes attraction, cheaply unchanging in the afternoon sunlight
Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes
July 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with wondrous children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of weeping this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant notes will probably want to ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.