Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes when it's not shrounded in fog
Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes
September 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.