Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes when it's not covered in darkness
Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes
October 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Driver must be at least 59" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1973, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the high-grossing "Ron Clements' Expectorator Canoes" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.